Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Be Funkify Your Photos


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Thanks to Steve Dembo, I discovered BeFunky a while back. BeFunky is another fun program for playing with your photos. Since the last time I checked, the site has changed a bit and there are lots of fun new things to do on the site. This is a fun way to make an avatar of yourself if you don't want to just use a photo. I did a mashup of several apps at Christmas to create a poster for my brother-in-law. I found a photo of his beloved motorcycle on his blog, I used the cartoonizer to create a VanGogh effect and then I went to Big Huge Labs and used his favorite quote to create a motivational poster. Give BeFunky a spin. I am sure that you will have a lot of fun and create some interesting photos.

Pin It Now!

No comments: