Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Lost Generation

Google Certified Teacher Sharon Eiltz shared this amazing find and I wanted to share it with you. This video by Metroamv on YouTube was created for the AARP U@50 video contest and placed second.

It is based on the Argentinian Political Advertisement "The Truth" by RECREAR

Not only is this a great message, but it is a very clever writing assignment. It really does matter which perspective we use to see the world.

Pin It Now!

No comments: