Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

Week 13: Web 2.0 Wednesday Challenge : Power Sharing

Welcome to Week 13 in the Web 2.0 Wednesday Challenge.

Being that this is the season of sharing and a busy season at that, I thought that I'd give you a break on the challenges this week. The only thing that I will ask of you is that you share a way that you or one of your colleagues is using technology to enhance learning and engage students. This doesn't have to be elaborate or high tech. Are you using a cool web site? Have you done a project using your digital photos? Do you or your students blog? You can share a project, a link, a picture, a video, etc. Maybe you have used one of the tools you learned about in the Web 2.0 Challenge. We have a lot to learn from each other. Let's celebrate that fact. If you see your neighbor doing something worth sharing, share that too. They might be too modest to share.



Challenge:

  1. Using the form below, write a quick blurb to share how you or a colleague is using technology to enhance learning and engage students.
  2. Bonus: If you have links, pictures or files to share send those as attachments to mthornburgh@mv.k12.wa.us


I will draw a name from all of the people who share on December 10th.


Pin It Now!

No comments: