Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

QWEST Grant Applications

Last year my teaching team (Michael Guelker-Cone, Teresa Vaughn, Gracie Johnston and I) answered the call and applied for the Qwest Foundation Learning Technologies grant. The grant awards 10 teachers or teacher teams in the state of Washington who are using innovative technology in their classrooms to promote standards based education. We were thrilled to be one of the recipients of the grant receiving $10,000 to fund our Mathlincs Collaborative Project. Applications and information for this year's grant are available at http://www.k12.wa.us/EdTech/QWEST.aspx Applications are due February 4. Good luck and happy grant writing. Pin It Now!

No comments: