Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Snow in Six Words

As I was creating my Web2.0Wednesday Challenge for my district this week. The thought occurred to me that it would be fun to share this not only with my district, but also with my PLN. This week's challenge is a mashup of an idea from Kevin Hodgson who does a day in a sentence, Flickr and Google Docs Presentations. The main focus is on showing how you can use Google Presentations to collaborate on a project. I invited my PLN to participate in a group photo essay on snow. Please feel free to e-mail me and ask for an invite if you would like to join in on the fun.



Langwitches post Vocabulary, Descriptions, Collaboration
Pin It Now!

No comments: