Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

Win a Wireless Lab !

Last year I diligently entered this contest every day hoping to win a wireless lab for our school. No luck for me, but I did know a winner in Texas which made it a little more real. So, again, CDW in conjunction with Discovery Education, are running this very tempting contest. There will be 5 grand prize winners who will win, among other things, a wireless lab for their school and an interactive white board. You can enter once a day until the contest ends in May. To enter, go to CDW Discovery Education. Here's hoping. Pin It Now!

No comments: