Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

Thinglink Teacher Challenge 2015: Design Your Digital Self

Doing a little rearranging and always a lot of learning during the summer.  I have plans for a new blog, but I am hoping to post on this blog as well as it will have a different audience.

I love the tool Thinglink, and so I decided to participate in the Teacher Challenge this year.  The first assignment is to create an avatar, upload it to Thinglink and then create active links.

This would be a fun idea for students at the beginning of the year.  An updated all about me.  It is also a great opportunity to teach students about digital citizenship and creating a safe and positive digital footprint.


Pin It Now!

No comments: