Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Week 20: Web 2.0 Wednesday Challenge: Google: Even More


As you might know, I am a bit Googley. I had the opportunity to go to the Googleplex in Mountain View, California last summer and become a Google Certified Teacher. I love Google's philosophy and all the ways that you can use Google to create, communicate, collaborate and collect information. I feel these are very valuable 21st Century Skills that we should be teaching our students and Google is a great way to do it because these tools are free and easily accesible to all. Lessons created and delivered using Google tools can easily be repeated in other classes and beyond class in the real world.

In this week's challenge, we are going to be exploring the "Even More" section in Google. We will just be scratching the surface and this is a constantly changing section, so I hope that you will explore "even more".

1. Go to Google.com, click on more and then on even more.
2. Take the Even More Scavenger Hunt created using Google Docs and Spreadsheets Forms.
3. Have fun exploring.










Pin It Now!

No comments: