Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

This is the Year of Collaboration

PBWiki.com has just announced a special back to school promotion. You could win a premium wiki ($250 value) for your classroom. Just go to www.backtoschoolchallenge.com and register to be a part of the challenge. Wikis are a great way for students and teachers to collaborate on projects. I’ve used wikis to do team planning with teachers, organize costumes for a play, do a math collaborative project and to develop online Science Journals. If you haven’t used a wiki before, give it a try. PBWiki claims (and I agree) that they are as easy to make as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Pin It Now!

No comments: