Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

Mathlincs Poster Session



After a full day of fun on the farm, I rushed back to get ready for my Poster Session. This was my first time doing a poster session and I wasn't sure what to expect. I proudly put up photos and information about our collaborative math project and then the fun began. It was great to see the interest in learning more about Mathlincs. Many came by with specific questions about the projects. I had great conversations with hundreds of people. The learning was definitely shared back and forth. I made some great connections and learned a great deal from my conversations with educators from all over the world. I had 300 handouts and I ran out! Luckily, I was able to point people to the wiki. Discovery had also done a very nice job of advertising my session both in print and online. What a great support team I have! Pin It Now!

No comments: