Section 1: The Obligatory Posting of the Meme Rules
- Pick 3 professional development goals and commit to achieving them this summer.
- For the purposes of this activity the end of summer will be Labor Day (09/01/08).
- Post the above directions along with your 3 goals on your blog.
- Title your post Professional Development Meme and link back/trackback to http://clifmims.com/blog/archives/353.
- Use the following tag/ keyword/ category on your post: pdmeme.
- Tag 8 others to participate in the meme.
- Achieve your goals and “develop professionally.”
- Commit to sharing your results on your blog during early or mid-September.
1. Organize the structure I will use for professional development, including an online class, tutorials, a blog, hands on workshops, and classroom embedded instruction.
2. Connect and collaborate with at least 3 others in similar positions to learn the tricks of the trade.
3. Work on time management skills which include, putting appointments and schedule in GoogleCalendar, saying no sometimes, scheduling at least 2 hours a day for dog walking, exercise,, healthy cooking and time with family.
Section 3: Tag! You're It!
If you see your name below, you know what to do.
Pin It Now!