Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

Create Online Quizzes with myStudyio.com

I'm playing with a new quiz making tool called MyStudyio.com. Since I am also introducing our last Mathlincs project of the year which is to create a math game to share with others, I thought I would try this out. The tool is pretty easy to use. You can include pictures, audio and video. (Video has to be a youtube file so I am thinking that wouldn't work from school.) One limitation is that your questions can only have 90 characters. This makes it tricky for math word problems. I worked around this by creating a question and picture on a powerpoint slide and then saving that as a jpeg. That seemed to work, although the writing is too small so I would do it a little differently next time.

Another neat feature is that you can have others add to questions to your quiz. And people taking the the quiz can see their rank on the test.

Pin It Now!

No comments: