Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

E-ARTC Technology and Diversity Speaker Event


·         To RSVP (and provide us with an estimated # of attendees), click this link ASAP to Google forms and  indicate all sessions you plan to attend http://goo.gl/forms/dbXey07zsy
Top of Form
·         For Driving Directions, as needed:
o    (a.m.) To WWU and Parking Office, in Bellingham
o    (p.m.) To NCTA in Mt. Vernon – driving directions are on the attached NCTA Parking Permit Doc
·         For Free Parking:
§  (a.m.) at WWU - drive to the Parking Office and ask for a free permit for this event
§  (p.m.) at NCTA – click on the attached ‘NCTA Parking Permit’ doc to print a free pass for your car
·         For Clock Hours (thanks to SETC), you must attend a minimum of 3 hrs. Go to ESD105.org  to create an account/register for clock hour session #108031. Open the 2 attached Clock Hour form docs for more details

·         For Questions, contact Linda.Schleef@wwu.edu
Pin It Now!

No comments: