Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Save The Date! EdCamp Mount Vernon is Coming

EdCamp Mount Vernon

We are super excited to bring an EdCamp to Mount Vernon, Washington.  This un-Conference model puts the teachers in charge of their own professional development. Your Digital Literacy Coaches are hard at work making preparations for this un-Conference.  What we aren't doing is planning the presentations and the agenda. This is up to you, the attendees.  You get to decide what you want to learn and what you want to share on this day.  How empowering! In the following weeks, I will be sharing lots of information about the EdCamp model and what you can do to make the most of this day of learning.  But for now, just a quick taste and an urging for you to put this date on your calendar and plan to attend.

Saturday, October 25 9am - 4pm
Mount Vernon High School. 
Learning will be free! 
Great prizes! 

Pin It Now!

No comments: